Would you feel threatened?

Please dont answer if you have bad things to say, I know this sounds highschoolish and all, but be nice or dont say anything at all, please.

My husband of 4 years, and my best friend of 10 years have suddenly become frinedly. They have always been nice and civil to each other, but now they are being really friendly and I cant figure out where to tell my hubby to draw the line. We get into an argument and he goes over to her hous (he says it is to see her husband, but she tells me they were talking and not my hubby and her's) She calls and the will talk on the phone till
i ask who he is talking to and then he is all like" Oh here she is" and hands me the phone like she just called and is asking for me, but the timer on the phone will say somewhere around 30 minutes or so. Now he is adding her on his myspace and messaging her. I am starting to get worried about this, but so far neither of them are hiding it from cont..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• OPEN YOUR MOUTH NOW! DAMN THE HORMONES EXCUSE- A WOMAN'S INTUITION IS A THING BESTOWED ON US BY GOD! LOL. BUT SERIOUSLY... TELL YOUR FRIEND FLAT OUT SHE IS CROSSING THE LINE. LET HER KNOW THAT IF SHE CALLS THE HOUSE SHE NEEDS NOT TO DEVELOP SIDE CONVERSTIONS WITH YOUR HUBBY AND THAT IT IS A RESPECT ISSUE. IF SHE GETS "TUDE" WITH YOU THEN YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. AS FOR HUBBY TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO FIND ANOTHER MALE TO CONVERSATE WITH OTHER THAN YOUR BF HUSBAND AND IT IS MAKING YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. AND TRUTHFULLY IF YOU HAVE A FIGHT WITH HIM MAKE HIM STAY AT HOME , PUT HIS BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND TALK OUT THE PROBLEM WITH HIS WIFE!
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• me, but it's woerd, cause what one of them isnt telling me the other will. So I feel like I am getting the whole story, but not from both of them, having to put the 2 stories together to get the whole thing. I am pregnant with our 3rd baby too, and I dont know if I am just being hormonal or what, but I have been asking him for some extra attention lately, starting to feel like he is distant the last few days, and I tell him this, but he ignores it and says I am imagining things, but then is all worried about her and messaging her cause she hurt herself at work and is at the Dr today. But can't say anything nice to me to ease my worries. Would you feel wierd about this? Any ideas what I can do to seperate the 2 of them, should I do it easily and be sneaky about it, or flat out tell the both of them to quit talking or what? TIA!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Also, he is the one that told me she got hurt, not her, I didnt know anything about it till this afternoon and I guess it happened yesterday, but he found out this morning before I even got out of bed, I looked at the cell pohone to see if I messed any calls and he had answered it this morning and the timer said 45 minutes went by on the phone call.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• There is obviously something going on between them.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• He might be sleeping with her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• But how would you confront the situation?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Ask him WTF am I not enough for you? If he wants to go over there tell him he better stay you dont need that kind of man
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Start calling her hubby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ya, it sounds like something is going on! I'd tell him how it makes you feel.... drop her as a friend cuz she's obviously going for him and doesn't seem to care. He needs to understand how you're feeling and why... he'l prob just brush it off but still tell him what you think and feel. If she comes up and asks tell her the same and how you just don't feel it's right between the two of them. But that's how i see it.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• it sounds like something is going on. i'd ask her and him alone. i'd also ask her husband if he's noticing anything. a sudden change in the relationship like that, curious. very very curious.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2009