What is the problem

I had my period and still having cramping it hurts and there has been clots and it still hasn't stopped.....There is no way I had my tubes tied. This period was definatly weird

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the freakin doctor DUH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Not the answer I was looking for..........But yes plan to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• you don't give enough info. first period after having baby? after tubes being tied? we need details.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My mom had a lot of problems with her period after she got her tubes tied (mostly just severe cramping). When she went the the gyn she had ovarian cysts which were not really a problem for her. The doc just put her on birth control to shrink the cysts and she couldn't drink coffee.
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• sweetie i would call the doc. i hope everything is ok. it could just be a freak period... and also having your tubes tied isnt 100% . you could have gotten pregnate and miscarried.. sorry to say it like that but its a possibility.
    good luck
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 2:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009