how do i get my lazy butt off this sofa and away from this computer?

it can't just be me. here i am, late at night, needing to do some stuff, but unable to get myself away from this site to do it. how do you guys motivate yourselves to do what needs to be done when you really just want to play on cafemom? how do you beat the addiction?

princezzmommie

Asked by princezzmommie at 2:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My lap starts getting hot so I decide maybe it's time to turn the laptop off!!
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 2:36 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• usually i involve myself in scrapbooking. but not tonight. i'm having a hard time with my new book. it's gonna be a big project for sure.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i'm stuck... just like you!!! I have to do laundry, and dishes.... and tomorrow I have to get a lawn mower from self help, quickly mow the lawn, then go back and get a weed wacker to finish the job so I don't get another ticket!!! I just get so STUCK! And whenever I do try to pull myself away, I have NO energy! I can barely walk downstairs without almost passing out.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• im hooked too!!
    ErinPritt

Answer by ErinPritt at 3:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• they should have support groups for ppl like us. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i need help - do they have cafemom-olich. its just so hard
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 3:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have it pretty nice as far as this is concerned. When I am at work I am online all day anyway so I can fire up cafemom and just keep it minimized to the tray and check in every now and then. When I am at home I don't get on much. I spend time with my kids and we love the outdoors, so we are out when it is nice. We have a pool too, and I would rather play with them in the pool than be inside on the computer when I don't have to be. There are some minutes on here when I should be doing job related things...beat the addiction...think of the trouble I will be in if the work doesn't get done.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2009