Whats your childs favorite cartoon?

Random ? just wanted to see for fun

Thaifalung20

Asked by Thaifalung20 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• right now its still a tie between: yo gabba gabba, dora, diego, and a carebears dvd she got for easter
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• MADAGASCAR AND SPONGEBOB.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 2:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• yo gabba gabba, Kialan (don't know how to spell it), and little bear.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Noggin.
    Almost anything on noggin because i dont let them watch much tv and when i do that's usually the only thing i put on.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• cierra watches sponge bob, madagascar, dora, kialan, little bear, yo gabba gabba, care bears and all the others that she watches
    cierras_mommy

Answer by cierras_mommy at 3:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• my son loooooves veggietales, thats it
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 5:35 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My son Joshua is 9 and his favorite cartoon is Pokemon.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• my daughters like carebears, dora, super why, and diego. My son is mickey mouse clubhouse and backyardigans.
    proudmama930

Answer by proudmama930 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My kids have too many faves for me to keep up with, when you're a kid everything is your favorite. However, we all love to sit down and watch Disney's Phineas and Ferb. I don't know who does the writing for the show but they do it and do it well. It's one of those witty written shows where both kids and parents get a laugh out of it. We were in Walt Disney World last month for 2 weeks and I must admit when we were in our room which was a whole lot but while getting ready for the day or coming in and showering and changing before going out for dinner we would flip on the TV and Phineas and Ferb seemed to always be on so I watched alot of it and grew to love it.

So, so funny.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Just about anything on Noggin...it is about all they are alowed to watch T.V. wise, with the exception of some Disney stuff geared for the younger set like Tigger etc.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2009