If abortion is killing a human being, then male masturbation is a genocide, isn't it?

? just saying....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Health

• Sperm isn't a baby. It is a cell. In order for it to become something, it would have to meet a lovely lady called the ovum. Only then will it create a human which can have the opportunity of being aborted.

If a lady swallows, does that mean she eats babies and is therefore a cannibal? No!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LOL my hubby and I talked about this yesterday! I told him he killed a bunch of little boys (we want a little boy REALLY badly) and he said I was an accomplice because I helped in their death.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• sperm is not a baby its a cell... so no.. you're wrong.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• But then egg plus sperm is just two cells. And yeah, they subdivide but they're a long way from beig a baby.

And didn't God kill Onan for spilling his seed?

Basically...let's leave it to God. I know if I were Him I'd be pretty pissed at all the people presuming to take my job.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Egg plus sperm is not two cells, it is one cell and a separate and distinct human being. Technically an egg is half a cell because it only has half the chromosomes. same for sperm and if you want to be that way about it every period is the death of an egg.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ha ha ha
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Sooo what about birth control pills?

And I'm sorry and not trying to be God or anything, but if I'm with a man and not in the mood at all, please please please take yourself and some lotion to the bathroom and get it out your system. I'd rather that than him running off with another woman to satisfy his needs. Boys will be boys.
    proudsinglmomy

Answer by proudsinglmomy at 8:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• You clearly don't even understand how a baby is formed.

Life begins at conception. Conception occurs when a sperm fertilizes an egg.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2009