Would you consider it kiddie porn?!

I got an email cautioning parents about the dangers of flip phones and as I scrolled down there was a picture of a naked boy looking at his penis where a cell phone had flipped shut and was dangling from it. It was funny but just think about this poor boy when he grows up and has girlfriends, talk about embarrassing. That's worse than a bath time photo!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do believe that is illegal. Any naked pic over 6 months. ...right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• A naked pic over 6 months is porno? Are you serious? That's ridiculous. Then why aren't more perverts locked up over it?

OP I can't tell you if that is kiddie porn or not. I wouldn't consider it that way.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I was told age 5 it's considered kiddie porn. and if it's an un-named photo and 20 years from now it's not gunna be that kind of an issue imo
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• lots of kids are being arrested for kiddie porn for sending naked pix of themselves to their bf/gf then they break up and the gf/bf distributes that around. Both are getting arrested for distribution of porn. Who has the right to take naked pix of kids (even their own) and share them with anyone? That infringes upon the right of the child who grows up and is humiliated by the photo. It's just disgusting that they would do that and not consider the child's feelings and protect him from future harassment. I'm all for naked adult but naked children is just wrong imo

Answer by admckenzie at 3:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I got that e-mail too. It was sooo cute and sooo funny. The warning really had me going because I'd just paid almost 400 bucks for my flip phone and didn't want to buy a new phone. I was so glad it turned out the way it was, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Any naked pic over 6 months. ...right?
    ---
    i think its 5 , my friend works in walmart photo lab , and she said she had to turn someone away bc the kid was 10
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• that sucks cause i have a ton of pictures of my 2 year old when we were potty training him and letting him run around naked
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

---
    u can get those developed ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I was raised to keep this in mind. If you will let yourself be photographed naked or filmed naked by a boy/man....what won't you do? Case in point. My DD's bf found a cell phone on Sunday. He brought it to our house. My DH took the chip out, put it in our computer and low and behold here is some woman naked, in a video having sex with some guy. There were also pic after pic of different women showing their breasts. You NEVER know who will see pics you allow taken of yourself naked.
    I do think we as a society are a bit freaked out about child porn. I think that kind of thing is disgusting...but like the mom above me..I think taking pics of your own kids in the tub or nakie for fun is just a family thing and it should not be considered perverted...unless they wind up on your myspace or something like that. I have tons of nude shots of my kids and I am no perv.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2009