Anybody has any recipes for pasta salads? I don't like olives, pees and beans.

I like any kind of meats, brocoli and tomatoes.

sexywifey0107

Asked by sexywifey0107 at 4:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Its PEAS dear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• OMG, She asked if you had any recipes. Not to correct her on her spelling! I mean it is late at night and she is probably tired! And you aren't that good at spell checking if you didn't notice that broccoli was also spelled wrong!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Just looked at the title lady. Chill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Pasta Salad Vinaigrette
    1/2 lb pasta
    2-3 cups Broccoli sliced (or broccoli/cauliflower)
    1/2 cup Sliced celery
    1 cup Sliced mushrooms
    1/2 cup Matchstick-cut carrots
    1 cup Coarsely-sliced onions
    1 cup Sliced green peppers
    1/2 cup Peeled, seeded, sliced cucumbers
    1/2 cup Seeded, sliced tomatoes
    1/2 cup Chickpeas -- cooked or canned
    1/4 cup Greek olives
    3-4 tbl Olive Oil (use a good one)
    3-4 tbl Balsamic or red wine vinegar
    Salt -- to taste
    Freshly-ground black pepper -- to taste
    Herbs - (basil or oregano) -- to taste
    Cook pasta, toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil. In a steamer, steam broccoli, celery,mushrooms, carrots, onions, and peppers for 3 to 5 minutes until tender-crisp. (Steam the vegetables separately for more control over the "crunch.") Toss all ingredients together gently; add salt, pepper and herbs to taste. Refrigerate for at least one hour (seasonings will need to be ad

Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I usually chop up some garlic, a little bell pepper, and some tomatoes (sun dried is REALLY good) mix with some balsamic vinegar and let the mixture sit in the balsamic.
    Cook my noodles and toss in the mixture, then add a little extra virgin olive oil.
    Refrigerate until cool.
    In my house we usually eat this with whatever and I make corn and mix in it.
    The coldness of the pasta and the hot corn is so YUMMY!
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 9:35 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I use tricolored rotini, zesty itialian dressing, parm cheese, pepperoni, carrots, peppers, black oilves (you can omit anything) onion, salt and pepper and garlic powder, tomatoes
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• This one is so easy and you can throw in whatever you like, tricolor pasta, chopped red and green pepper and red onion, feta and parm cheese, and a really good italian dressing, I like Garlic Expressions. My 2YO loves this stuff. You could add anything, broccoli, mushrooms, olives, etc...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:11 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Pizza Pasta salad you add whatever pizza toppings you like to the noodles and the dressing is oil , red whine, pepper, parmesan cheese garlic and italian seasoning. If you want the actual recipe PM me for it .
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2009