Why do I need to pee so flipping much?

Okay I do not drink or eat anything 3 hours before bed time. I pee immediately before bed, but I still wake up several (3 or more0 times per night to go pee. What is the deal?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 5:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you have a small or overactive bladder. A doctor can prescribe something for it if it is really bothersome to you...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Are you pregnant?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:26 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i agree with lovinangels.....are you
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i don't know but if you find out and its NOT pregnancy, can you please tell me! I have a daughter like that...!!!!!!!!!!! Last night I took her pee at bedtime which was about 7:45, at 9:30, I took her pee again and she peed like a race horse, but she had already soaked herself...so that's three pees in less than two hours! we've tried hormones and medications, we've tried just about everything out there and nothing has even reduced it !!!! so please keep in touch if you figure it out!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• not pregnant, no way
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 12:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I had the same problem and discovered that I had a bacterial tract infection and peeing was my body's way of trying to flush the bacteria.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2009