anyone knows abt the food to take to increase fertility or helps in conception or the activities that forbids while trying to concieve??/

draf

Asked by draf at 6:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• be as healthy as possible. take some prenatals and drink water. last but not least RELAX u'll be pregnant sooner or later, most pf the time its sooner if you let it just happen and dont think about it so much, it happens later when u worry and think about it a lot

i dunno y, thats just how it goes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• There is a book out called "The Fertility Diet" that has lots of information about the right foods to get your pregnant.

In general, things I've read over the years are:
    -Drink caffine free tea (In one study women who drank tea regularly were like 60% more likely to concieve than those who did not)
    -Eat Spinach (contains most of the nutrient you needs for a healthy uterine lining and eggs)
    -Plant Protien (supposed to be better for fertility health than animal protien...there's more about it in that book)

Avoid alcohol, even before you've ovulated. One study I ready said that women who drank even 1 cup of alcohol during a cycle were a lot less likely to get pregnant and had a MUCH higher rate of miscarriage because before ovulation is when the uterine lining is forming and even small amounts of alcohol can make it weak.

Also check out the book "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" if you haven't already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I took folic acid and women's multiple vitamines(top care) supplement its is suppose to help with women's health for better fertaility I cant remember what it said exactly it was just suppose to promote better health so you can be more healthy before you concieve I took it a while it helped me lose wieght made me feel batter its good for bone and breast health it has almost what prenatal does. Supports a Healthy Reproductive System sooo I would take it and trie it its in a food counrty I got mine from their anyways orange label. I jsut found out saterday I am expecting:)
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Drink Raspberry Leaf Tea before ovulation (do NOT use it afterwards).

Also you should look into Fertility Blend (www.fertilityblend.com). It's clinically proven. Anyway a friend of mine who was trying for 18 months used it and got pregnant the 1st month because it fixed her Luteal Phase Defect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• almonds!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2009