baby shower drama

my moms doin my baby shower n i noe where its gonna be. i wanted this baby shower to be a surprise.i noe its in july on a sat.the place she is renting isnt big enough for all the people going.im so aggravated.how can i talk to her about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dont tell her u know- she wants it to be a happy experience for u. Maybe the people will go outsie if its crowded- As long as everyone has a good time- it doesnt matter if the place is small- We always crowded around my Grandparents dinner table they had a small house, but everyone showed up on holidays- dont tell her u know- act suprised- and send thank you notes- it really upsets people when u do not send thank you notes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I think when someone is throwing you a baby shower you just be happy and appreciative.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• How old are you?

Any grown woman would be happy that someone was throwing a baby shower at all, let alone it being what and where you want.. sheesh... You sound like those spoiled kids on My Sweet16...
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:36 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I can see wanting the place to be big enough... but you can't complain because 1. You're not setting it up. and 2. It's supposed to be a surprise.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• 1st off im a grown ass women.two its not about being spoiled cuz i never was and never will be.three the only reason y i was concerned is because i want there to be enough room for every1.thanx to the 3rd answer who wasnt a judgemental bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Psst, I saw your last post OP, I saw you hehehe. I wouldn't say anything. It is supposed to be a surprise and you never know it may turn out better than you expected. Be happy and just go with the flow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• OP the 1st response wasn't judgemental so there was no need to call anyone a bitch because you don't like an answer. If you are a grown ass woman as you say, then act like it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• thank u 2 the people who didnt judge and gave me actual advice.to every1 else who wannted to be rude kick rocks.
    Anonymous

• i meant thee 2nd one.n same 2 u sweetheart being that your gonna sit here and try n argue a situation over the internet.n if it wasnt towards you i suggest mind your business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• You need some help girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2009