The birth control that lastest 5 yrs

i forgot what it is called and im schldule too get it.. i need more info on it.. how many of you ladies have it and like it.. will i have promblems with it? im nervous..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Health

• Im getting one as soon as I have my son Its called and IUD and there are many kinds get on google and do some research hope this helps
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Norplant (the rods implanted in the arm, I believe) also lasts 5 years, I believe. Some IUDs last 10 - either way - best of luck to you!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 8:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i had an iud and all in all i loved it. i didn't have a period for 2 years!!! but the cramps were pretty bad. i had it removed when my husband and i chose to try for another baby. no luck right now but keeping my fingers corssed.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i mean crossed lol
    rose549

• Norplant and Mirena both last 5 years.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Are you sure that you are comfortable with bombarding your body with these chemicals? A diaphram is completely safe, hormone free, has no side effects and does not have a history of class action law suits.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2009