where would you take your daughterfor her graduation out for dinner?

I need some ideas I mean theres going to be 5 children with us ages 3-12yrs. old.And of course all the aunts and uncles of some of these kids.any ideas please help. thanks in advance. to everyone who helped me decide where. or of a place.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 8:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i'd say applebee's or chili's. it's not too expensive for a big group of people like olive garden, but not cheap either like mcdonald's. and they have something for any age there. have fun!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• friendlys.. its kid friendly and they can have icecream after they eat and funky looking drinks ( cotton candy flavor drink ) hope that helps a lil. my 12 yr old still likes it there, and my 3 year old likes the food pictures. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I took my 6 year old son and friends to a buffet that way there is something everyone. Will like
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 9:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• We went to Red Lobster for my graduation, really expensive though.
    I would say Applebees or Chilis too, or Cheddars.
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i agree applebees or chilis. theyve got food for all ages and it reasonably priced.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would do a buffet restraunt if possiable.
    For me I live in a resort town and had limited choices...so I took everyone( they were all from out of town so I wanted something impressive) to a lakeside restraunt with great views and deck tables so we could eat outdoors.
    Also made sure we got there before the prime rib was ready to be served....yes it sounds cheap but my husband was laid off and had started his first week back to work.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I just thought that it would be a good idea for you to bless your child especially because family and friends will be there as witnesses. If you are a christian check this out. It would be a good opportunity to speak words that encourage her now and the future.

http://www.sethbarnes.com/index.asp?filename=fathers-bless-your-children
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• We had a family dinner for our 8th grade graduate at a family-style Greek restaurant.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009