Have you ever lost someone from a motorcycle accident?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, sadly....I've lost too many friends this way for being only 28 years old. I lost a wonderful family friend in 8th grade (she was on the back of her boyfriend's bike)....I lost my best friend in the world about 2 weeks after graduating college (he was inexperienced, got caught in a rain storm on the highway and lost control) and recently lost another very close friend just about a year ago (he had a daughter the same age as mine...2.5 at the time).

I know about 5 other people to die on bikes, but these were my closest...
    PB_J

Answer by PB_J at 9:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yes, but no one very close. My cousins FIL. I am good friends with his children but didn't know him well. Another guy I knew from coming to the bar I worked at. I have a lot of biker friends who have died, but not on their bikes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• not died..but got in an aweful accident. my uncle broke something in his back, and had to medically retire, and my SO hit a ladies car while he was on his, and he flew REALLY far away from his bike...and his bike slid pretty far away from the accident..it was scary to drive up on..and it sucked because it wasnt his fault!! he wants to get back on his bike, and it kinda turns my stomach, but i dont blame him..id want back on too...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2009