Who would you feel about this?

I am go to another site, like facebook. Anyways, there is this guy who is a guy but loves to dress as a women. His name is a womens name. He/she is so kind and caring. She sent me a message this morning and is just so thoughtful and kind. I dont have a problem talking to her, it was funny cause we been chatting on this site and she told me "If you don't mind sharing, what are you stressing about my little pixie. What is it sis, that has you so up set. Tell your older sister, maybe I can help. Kiss you, and then she signed her name.

Would you have a issue with talking to someone like this? I don't, I dont care what she/he is. I think she is just a kind hearted person but who knows. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• it wouldn't bother me to talk to someone like that as friends, no but that would be it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• The fact that he/she is a cross dresser makes absolutely no difference, this individual just sounds creepy. You have to be careful these days with stangers on the internet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• OP here, Yes, thats it. He/she is a much older man. No interest in him/her other then friends.
    Anonymous

• OP here again, NO contact other then on the net. She doesnt even have my e-mail address. Thanks for your concerns.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• IF IT DOES NOT BOTHER YOU PERSONALLY THEN I SAY NO PROBLEM. IT'S A CHATROOM WITH PICTURES, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVE MET ON THERE THEN DELETE THEM. BUT IF YOU FEEL THIS ONE IS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT KIND TO YOU -EVEN THOUGH IN A NORMAL SETTING YOU MAY NOT HAVE EVEN SPOKEN A WORD- I SAY CONVERSATIE ON.!!!!!!.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• OP here again, Thanks Nurse, Has done no harm or said anything wrong to me either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• No, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Sounds like he/she is just a caring person.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yea, I would have a problem with it.. I mean it's harmless, but it really sounds like this shim is a whack job. If you do get to talking to this person, it'll get old I'm sure. What you wrote sounds just like my sil (except the cross dressing thing) who is schizophrenic. Very nice and sweet when she's not going crazy.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Just the fact that she's a crossdresser isn't a problem. But I do want to say that the way people portray themselves online isn't always who they are, especially when someone represents themselves in a more outlandish way. That's where I'd be careful. If you just talk and are ok with the possibility that this person isn't who they say they are...then take it for what it is and be happy but I wouldn't let it go further than that for anyone- regardless of gender issues.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2009