feeling little flutterby's and thumps...

I dont know if im pregnant. My period was 5 days late but its been a full period, the only difference being that my cramps are worse this time. But every now and again i feel a few thumps here and there and i feel the flutterby's. I havent gone to get tested yet, im afraid to to be honest. My DH and I dont have the finances to take care of another baby and wont for awhile. We're struggling bad with the one we have. Should I go get a test done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ya you need to gwet a test done. But if it helps you any I got those feeling alote I think it may have to do with food and gase is what I figure it is it feels crazy huh?.But it may be nothing I am 4weeks and 3 days pregant by me counting first day of my last period I dont have any movement feeling going on just really sore breasts and nauseated like crazy. You ovulate 7 days after your period it takes another week to implant I hade two light spots of spotting and that was it I didnt keep track of when that was though but thats how I feel.
    If you where five days late and got pregant you would be close to my pregancie at 5 days late thats like 4weeks five days depending on what day your last period was count it as day 1 and up to know how many weeks is in between I just found out I was saterday I am 3days late. You could be trieing to miscarrie with it or other problems you need to test to check on you and your baby. :)
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• always get a test done and if it's soon enough ... you have choices i dont want to say that but if thats what you have to do you have to do it or you can always think of adoption..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yes you should get a test one, just because you don't have the money wont keep the baby from coming. If you don't get the right care while you are pregnant it could cost you more in the long run too.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I found this:

Can you feel movement when you are five weeks pregnant?
    In: Showing during Pregnancy [Edit categories]

[Edit] From our video partners

Chemotherapy
    Learn what to expect, and what can be done to improve the experience. You absolutely cannot feel the baby move at 5 weeks. It is the size of a grain of rice. However, it is forming all the vital organs so take folic acid and vitamins and eat right - your hormones are beginning to go through some major changes due to your pregnancy and hormones can cause all kinds of feelings, both physical and emotional. Bloating, grumpiness, weepiness, fatigue, etc. However, you will not be able to feel the baby move until you are into your second trimester, or at about 20-25 weeks. The movement felt at 20 weeks is very subtle - like a butterfly in your belly -some women cannot feel movement until the third trimester when most can actually SEE movement - an elbow
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• You wont feel a baby until 18-23 weeks hon- so the thumps your feeling is probably gas LOL
    you could be pregnant, just take a test, there are a lot of people that would LOVE to adopt a baby, think about your option and good luck!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Thanks moms. Im going to get one done when I take my son to get his shots on Monday. I'll let ya'll know!
    Anonymous