Going crazy!

My body is acting like it's pregnant! I just had a baby two months ago and I'm on birth control! I had a negative pregnancy test, but I keep getting weird cravings and morning sickness. What could be going on with me??

Mrs.Wasson

Asked by Mrs.Wasson at 9:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Health

• I'm doing the same thing right now and I don't know how many tests I've taken. I think I read its because it takes 6 months for your hormones and everything to go back to normal.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LoL. I don't really WANNA be pregnant... It's a little soon for that, but it just started a week ago!
    Mrs.Wasson

Answer by Mrs.Wasson at 9:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• The birth control can have that affect. If you read the information that is provided with it I'm sure that the side effects that you are feeling will be there.
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• If your on birth controll it could be that... ive been on it for half a week now and im taking it at night right before i go to bed and i dont be seem to be having any side affects with it.. although the first night i didnt fall right to sleep and yeah i did feel a little sick... simular to morning sickness good luck
    ethansmom042009

Answer by ethansmom042009 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• if your on the pill you might wanna go get it switched..to a lower estrogen level..the high hormones in that combined with your ever changing hormones could be making your body freak!! GL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'm using a birth control that I've used before and I never had a problem. Also, this started BEFORE i started taking birth control so I don't think that's the case.
    Mrs.Wasson

Answer by Mrs.Wasson at 12:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009