Is there a mom on here...

Ive noticed that certain people have a Habbit for being unusually snotty. I have actually gotten to the point that when I see her picture before the answer I already know what to expect. And it’s a common theme between two or three moms. Its not always to my questions, ive read it on others too. And its not always the same mom…seems to be a handful…I was just wondering, are there any other moms out there who sees a screen name, or picture and already knows its gonna be negative…basically do you have a mom on here you avoid?!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't think of any moms in particular right now, but I do know what you mean by the snotty ones!!! There are some ladies here who will take ANYTHING and twist it to mean something never intended in order to get pissed about it. Like the above abortion D&C thing! You could ask something like "What vaccines do doctor's recommend?" and you will get a handful of moms on both sides saying "Since you got vaccines you are killing your children with poison!" and another who will say "Since you don't know, you obviously aren't getting them vaccinated or you would...and your children will die of a deadly disease!" Even though our make believe "mom" simply asked what the recommended ones were...nothing else said. Whole lot of drama.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• hope its not me lol. i really dont pay attention to names or pictures. if i think i can help i try if not i move on. i sometimes forget to let my dog in let alone remeber names lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Well, I don't know about negative, but I do know of one mom who thinks all felons have illegal guns and are a danger to us all. And one other mom who is always on the "let's bash the people on welfare" wagon. So I ignor them. I think everyone has a story...they are all different. I don't believe all felons are rapists and bank robbers and I don't think the majority of people on welfare abuse the system. I also know what tiny percentage of our taxes go to support those living in poverty. I saw a mom yesterday that saw a question about a D&C and atomatically assumed the asker was having an abortion, and bashed her for it and offered to "take her baby" SICK! So ya, there are some women I avoid, or blow off, but for the most part I have enjoyed this site.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I cant believe how rude people are somtimes. A lot of time i will read what the rude has to say but i dont respond...whats the point. just turn the other cheek, wall they want is the drama anyway. I know i havent always left some of the best comments on stupid questions, but for the most part i jsut ry and be nice and answer the question honestly. I always try and remember that there really is a person on the other side of the question too!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 10:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i def. do. it all started with that one comment too.. and then i noticed that she is just plain out rude... its sad that you can't even be nice on CAFEMOM.. maybe this is their way to release some problems at home.. who knows. But it is annoying!
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 10:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009