i cant stop think about it

a girl i use to know has been in the hospital bc her water broke at 19 weeks. she is now 30 weeks and they delivered her baby yesterday and he didnt make it. me and her wernt that close but i cant stop thinkin about her and her lil boy. i dont understand why things like this have to happen. i was up most of the night thinkin about it and cryin. i couldnt imagin haven to go throw something like that. has anyone went throw that? is there anything i can say to help her out? we live far from each other i cant go to her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe give her a little while to grieve and then call and let her know that you're thinking of her and that you are sad for her loss. Maybe you could send her some flowers too? That sucks, I hate to hear things like that too.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Not to compare the two situations, but when we miscarried I was devestated. Only two people sent us cards....simple little cards, and it meant the world to me. Send her a note or a card and let her know that her boy was important and will be remembered. She will need all of the support she can get.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Aww you sound like a very sweet person. I lost a child 11*07 due to preterm labor my water broke at 20wk and I gave birth 21 wks she did not make it. My best advice is to let her know you are there if she needs somone, offer some bible scriptures, and let her know that its okay to cry and to allow her self as much time as she needs to heal from this horrific tragedy.

GOD BLESS
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 3:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2009