What to do?

What do you recommend when you are to nervous to take a p.t. because you are afraid it will say negative??? Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• there's no advice, just take it, things happen for a reason mama, but everything will be ok!
    lilbit1423

Answer by lilbit1423 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Where's your SO, can he help you through that. Do you feel like it could be negative? are you late? by how much. I would wait until 1 week after your expected period.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:14 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'm a week late compared to my last months cycle. I've had cramping on and off all week, thought i was gonna get my period and didn't, spotted twice and thot my period was here and it didn't come. ?? what does this mean? he's at work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• take the test its the only ways an if your a week late then you have a good chance of it coming out pt. good luck
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2009