How do u react if you have a friend that only talks to you when her and her dh fight?

Well it isn't really a friend but my cousin. We fight her and I a lot. We haven't spoken in a few months. Anyways she always pops up when her and her dh fight. Yesterday she was iming me to tell me her and her dh are getting a divorce. How would you react?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• tell her that sucks and keep it moving..ive had friends like this..and have been guilty of the same...but no one deserves to be the sometimey go to person...so if you truly dont wanna deal...DONT!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• say "thats nice" LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It is always like that. My mil is fighting with her daughter who lives with her. So now my husband and I are her new bfs. Then they make up and she goes back into not being there for you. I hate that. But if you really like her tell her that what happened between her and her man is none of your business and if she wants to go shopping or have coffee, without the family drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• well if u do want a realtinship w/ ur cousin then u say omg why what happed? . and if u could care less and want her out of your life tell her thats her problem and to leave u alone.
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009