hcg and blood test? could they be false??

I have been pg 3x and have had 2 mc at 3-4 mths in my pg. Every test i have took in the passed when i thought i was pg was neg i took 1 every week til i was like 2-21/2 mths pg it did show. my period was due 6-3 on 6-7 i took a blood test at me blood i was neg also still no period. could it be a false neg???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no, they are usually very accurate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i agree with anon, its rare that a blood test would be wrong, if it doesnt start soon i would have it redone...could be jus tthe levels werent high enough..at first my levels didnt go up like they were supposed to, like i think theyre supposed to double every other day or something....dont remember.i just know mine werent!!! so maybe thats why?!!? GL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• the blood tests usally show very good it shows before the tests for ept do even:)I am getten mine done on friday I have taken three tests all positive but I am only 3 days late so I know it wont show up on a health department one you have to be 1 month ore more for it to work on theirs so I am haven the blood serum I am guessing I am 4weeks 3days. Blood tests are usally right you can take another test at home ept's work wounders in finding out early.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2009