Do you like BUSH better than OBAMA?

Sometimes on here, it seems like thats what people are saying.
I remember when he was "oh so loved" by everyone. Everyone i heard talk about him said, "im so excited to see what he is going to do for our country!".
But has he done any good so far? I wanna hear your opinions.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Bush was not perfect and he went off his rocker in his last 6 months but he was still better than Obama anyday.
    You have to be brain dead to be excited about what Obama is doing to America.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would choose Bush over Obama any day...
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ditto to bexi
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Bush was going where Obama is.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Amen, BEXi.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Bush was going where Obama is.

I highly doubt Bush wouldve spent as much as Obama has in the very few months he has been in office. And even though Bush lacked some common sense, I am pretty sure he wouldve taken the time to actually read those bailouts before handing over billions and billions of dollars.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• HELL NO! BUSH WAS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY! OBAMA WAS LEFT WITH HIS MESS AND IS DOING HIS BEST TO REPAIR IT.

Answer by older at 10:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I highly doubt Bush wouldve spent as much as Obama has in the very few months he has been in office. And even though Bush lacked some common sense, I am pretty sure he wouldve taken the time to actually read those bailouts before handing over billions and billions of dollars

You mean like the first one that he signed and we're not sure where all that money went?

No, I do NOT prefer Bush to Obama.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I actually have some things that I LOVE that Obama has done. Lifting the ban on stem cell research is one of them. Banning Torture is another.

Then there are things that I don't like that Obama has done. This Crysler thing is a disgrace.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• How about keeping the patriot act and wanting to expand it. Or keeping the door open on rendition?

What about the asinine amount of money he gave to GM, just for them to turn around and give the American taxpayer the finger and file bankruptcy so that we have no way to recover those funds?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2009