is this a good idea???

Hi there! I came up with an idea for another freelance business I may start, but I wanted to get a little market research done first. So I was wondering if you guys think this is a good idea...Okay: I'm in marketing, about to study marketing in school, but I am currently a freelance copywriter for online retailers and am working on building my portfolio and doing my own study in marketing to hone in on my skills even before graduation. Anywho, I've also spent over two years researching, trying, doing informal interviews and etc... on various home based jobs and business opportunities. I've just been "hired" as the Home Based Business Examiner...and it got me thinking. I could become a home based business consultant of sorts. Like... charge a lower fee for moms than I would a corporation, and work with women (or men) who want to work from home helping them find their business or create one, market it, etc... What do you think?

ErinHill226

Asked by ErinHill226 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Excellet idea, go for it!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yes good idea. Start working on that and good luck to you and your family.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2009