baby's movement- 3rd trimester

My babyboy is extremely active in my belly, I am 28 weeks. Every moment he is awake he is moving, moving. Not just a kick but shifting, rolling or something! I am happy to know my baby is active but its pretty uncomfortable. I wouldnt say painful but very uncomfortable, is this normal? Belly feels so tight like there is not room for him in there. Is a lot of movement ever a concern?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• right now hes squished up in a ball, so hes prolly pretty angry that the room hes been renting for the past few months is downsizeing!
    be happy that your little one remains active, and enjoy it now, because you'll miss it later, I cried becaus my little boy moved so much it made it hard to sleep and relax, but I cried for 2 week after I didnt have that special feeling only us mothers get!
    I miss him playing rolly poley in my tummy..
    Im 29 weeks now with my second and hes not as active as my first :( I wish he was!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• this is normal. once you reach the third trimester the baby starts running out of room to move so much and ends up taking up all the space he used to play in. yes i can imagine it is very uncomfortable but enjoy it. your baby is healthy :D and i have never heard as excess movement being a concern so i wouldnt worry.
    Aphrodite108

Answer by Aphrodite108 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Im 34 weeks, and my little girl has calmed down. WAY DOWN! She was very very active before, and I miss it. So, enjoy it while your little one still has room to move. You'll miss it too.

Be glad that your baby is active and healthy. I know its uncomfortable, but it is well worth it.
    LSteckowski

Answer by LSteckowski at 12:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• BE HAPPY HUNN CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE HE IS HAVIN FUN.
    Anonymous