Just got curious I guess

Ever looked up your local court house roster to see who's been in court lately and for what?I looked up my terrible neighbors a few days ago.Whoo! They've been quite naughty! Evicted 9 times in 5 years!Just for the heck of it,I looked up all my old pals! Ain't I a stinker!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom is good for checking peoples backgrounds..or their history..i forgot what it is she looks up but she thought my SO was guilty for soo much...but it turned out to be his daddy! lol..they have the same name!!! interesting..i think its funny to see people i work with that claim to be sooo innocent have awful things on their record that are recent!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Well arent you the nosey one? I mean, I can see being a little curious but just the way you said that...wow.Do you get off on other peoples misfortunes and problems or what?
    Anonymous

• Our landlord looked them up for a case against them again for eviction.I got curious.I don't get off on others misfortunes,they are terrible people!Why'd you bother to answer to give me a hard time?Sheesh!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009