wtf.....

my son is a month and he had little bumps all over his face some call it ( a heat rash) okay so they went away and clearned up great but now he has them on his neck ,stomach, tummy and some on his legs.. It seems like they moved down from his face tohis lower part of his body,I dont understand, i have changed his soap sometimes i only use water to wash him up in, i only use nonfragrance wipes for sensitive skin and all of his clothes including mines, i wash with drift detergent.Theres no pain or anything just small little bumps. I just dont get it. I decided to rub vaseline on his body just like Ididwhen he had them on his face and that work but will this work? i hope so what should i do? is this normal? is there anything that will help better than vaseline? what about Aquaphor???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They normally are a little older but he could have various rashes. Call ped and try describing it to them. They usually have you come in especially that young.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It sounds like baby acne which should disappear within a few weeks. Keep his skin clean and dry. No need for vaseline. If u are concerned call the pedi.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My son had that, too. I forgot the name, but it's a common newborn rash. It'll clear up over time. You don't need to do anything special for it. I don't think it's baby acne though. If the weather has been warm over where you live lately, it could be heat rash on his body. Look it up on Google, search "common newborn rashes" or something like that. See what comes up. Maybe it'll put your mind at ease. If not, you can always ring your pediatrician.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2009