how can u possibly juggle working out of the home, doing business at home and spending time with family??

I was wondering how do you guys do it? I am in a situation where my hubby demands more time with me, I work 2p-6pm and in the early morning I build my biz so that late at night I don't end up at the computer. How do you guys do it? I am also thinking about working 3 hrs a day to supplement my current outside job.

mrslalas7

Asked by mrslalas7 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like you have it figured out. My dd works outside the home full time, sells on Ebay and has a 9 yr old son and live- in bf to take care of and she's done it for years without complaints.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have been a WAHM mom for 9yrs now, my kids are 12, 10, and 3. It is hard sometimes to juggle everything and to find time to work uninterrupted. What I do is I have a schedule. I do all my housework in the morning - since I still have the 3yr old at home. I do laundry 3 days a week, and do all my errands and running on fridays. I work in the late afternoon/evening-- mostly when my hubs is home to 'parent' the kids.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I don't. I tried for years but it just doesn't work. I worked full time, has a home biz, was going to school and of course family... it just didn't work.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009