Could I still be pregnant?

I ended my period last month... then had unprotected sex with my Fiance often after and started spotting a couple times, peed like crazy for like a week but at the end of the pee session i got a wierd sensation in that general area, but i startede my period on the regular day.. it wasnt as heavy as it normally is and i took a test like 2 weeks before and it was a no but i may have taken it too early...

HELPPPPP

Ashlei_nichole9

Asked by Ashlei_nichole9 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test and you will know its the only way to really know!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It sounds like you are not pregnant but I would take a test to get a definite answer.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I agree, take another test in the next couple of weeks. You could just make a trip to the dr and get tested too and I would also have them check for a UTI or a bladder infection...just since you mentioned the "weird sensation"...just in case. Best of luck to you!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 11:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• could you STILL be pregnant- like you were pregnant and you think you may have misscarried?
    I dont understand your question.
    first off, if you were pregnant and fear you may have misscarried, I wouldnt worry because it doesnt sound anything like a misscarrage and taking a pregnancy test during a misscarrage you would still get a positive result as your body would still contain a pregnancy hormone.
    if your asking "could I be pregnant" I would say that anytime you have unprotected sex you could get pregnant, if that is the case, take a test and good luck!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009