a sexual question...my dh likes anal sex...

i dont really and the reason why is because 1. it isnt easy getting "it" in 2. once its in, i cant shake the feeling have having to sh*t. if i could only get past #2, i might enjoy it a little better. any suggestions from the experienced? i want to do this to keep things spicy between us...so simply not doing it is not a good answer...thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Go atleast 4 hours before you guys try this..and GO REALLY slow, once hes in, tll him to stay still while your body adjust..that feeling is normal..but anal sex is llike one of those things, the more you do it the more comfy it is and the easier..and if you want, start small..and work your way up to him, buy some beads..or some kinda small toy, and have him play with you with the toy..that way you get used to the feelings and can tell him when to stop and keep going and he may get pleasure out of doing that much...but one thing..if it HURTS STOP! pain is not okay when it comes to anal sex..discomfort maybe, but PAIN IS A NO NO!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It's plainly not something that is enjoyable. If it were enjoyable, it would be the correct way to have sex. If it were meant for sex, it would be self lubricating. So, why are you doing it? Just tell the guy NO. It's so crazy when women think they have to do stuff to please men. WHY? If he don't like it, let him go find something or someone else to do it to. That's just plain silly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Also do you realize if you continue to do this, your anus is going to stretch out and you will no longer be able to stop anal leakage? Yes, GOOGLE it.... It happens. They usually have to surgically fix it at this point. It's not natural, it's more animalistic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• use alot of lube...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I never liked it either,tried it a couple times.Nope.Don't like it,lol. Offer to stick something up his anus instead, see how pleased he is with that,lol.
    But if you must...I suggest taking some laxitives and getting everything out first.That way you're not all uncomfortable thinking your gonna "poo" (ew,how to you say that it a nice way,lol) on him.Use lot's of lube and he has to enter slowly.
    Some of my friends say they are okay with it, some say they actually like it after awhile and others like me...girl...I just can't get with it,lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It's more enjoyable for a man to have something in his than for a woman to have it in hers. If you want to spice it up, try putting something in him. I know it sounds gross, but the prostate is very sensitive and gives a lot of pleasure when stimulated. We just don't have one so it's not as nice for us!

If he's open to it try putting a finger in while you do a BJ. (Use lots of lube and make sure your nails are short so you don't scratch him).
    Anonymous

• U shouldnt do it all the time- save it for special occas. like his birthday- cause he will gwt used to it that way and wont want regular sex. Try other things to get his mind off it- like let him shave u down there, take a shower together- do it outside- play dress up- tie him up or vesa versa- If he gets used to that he will not want regular sex as much- WHY does he want that? Does he think your tighter in that place then regular sex? You can buy all kinds of lubes that make it feel diffrent in the vagina area- I hate anal sex it make u bleed and it hurts And I am always afraid it will cause some kind of medical problem like constipation-so bad u need dcotors help. We only do it once in awhile like I said I dont think often is good for your health-really. Use vaseline.
    Anonymous

• Lots of men like that for some reason. Not me. I think it hurts but if it's something you are determined to do have him rub the opening with his thumb. Not hard but firm pressure to massage relaxing those muscles (sphinters) will allow entry without as much pain. Also use something like astroglide. Some sites recommend an enema an hour before to clean it out. Others say it kills the good bacteria and can cause problems but I vote for the enema. if you don't do anal all the time you should be ok on that count. Then relax. If you drink, then do it. If you don't then be really horny or play with your clit. That helps you focus so you will stay relaxed.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Of course "simply not doing it" is an answer.....and a valid one. If it is uncomfortable to you and you're not enjoying it, then TELL HIM. Sex was created to be enjoyable for a man and woman together and if your husband is man enough, he will understand. There are many ways to spice up your marriage.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous # 2: What is "correct" sex? If you want to try it I say go for it. It isn't for everyone but if you enjoy it then what is stopping you. Try alittle bit of orajel. It will numb slightly enough for your body to get use to the sensations. If you don't like it then don't do it. And people STOP judging!
    CandiGram

Answer by CandiGram at 1:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2009