16 weeks and not showing at all! anyone else close to this week?

can you feel your baby yet ?? tell me bout your experiences.

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am 15W1D and i have felt a 'flutter' once but i thinking after that one time i am looking for it to hard so i am not noticing it. i am not really showing that much. i have a little bump and i cant fit into my jeans anymore. but everything is wonderful so far the only thing i could do without is the MS. :(
    Aphrodite108

Answer by Aphrodite108 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I am not preg. But, I can say....calm down..it's normal to not feel or look preg. Your baby is really tiny...I didn't even know I was preg until I was 19 wks and 3 day along....I didn't feel the baby move until 23 weeks I think...I didn't show until about 6 or 7 months and not alot..
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I didnt show till I was 24 weeks.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 11:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• at 16W the baby is about 4.5 in long.
    Aphrodite108

Answer by Aphrodite108 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i have felt my baby move two weeks and that wasnt normal but some women say the same
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My 1st,Ididn't show or feel anything till I was 7 months along.Then overnight I looked like a swallowed an oversized watermelon,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• with my first pregnancy i was almost 6 months before you could tell i was prego because i was so tiny
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I am just now 8 months pregnant and didn't start showing til i was 7 months bc i am so tall. I'm just getting to where when people look at me they ask me how far along i am. when i tell them they are astonished. So don't worry and be patient your belly will come when its time.
    KJM87

Answer by KJM87 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• its normal not to show until after 23 weeks you dont usually look "pregnant" until after 26 weeks.
    Im 30 weeks and just now really really looking very pregnant and that came bascically over night! LOL
    and most wont feel there baby move until 19-23 weeks FOR SURE like unmistakable baby kicks, not to say that gas we feel around 16-18 weeks isnt your baby, its just more unlikely because baby is SOOO small.
    Tiffngeen you sound stupid saying you felt a baby at two weeks, considering its just a blastocyst than and not baby, not to mention it doesnt even have legs or arms and is about the size of a peice of rice!
    good luck mama,
    its just a matter of time that you wil be saying, I cant wait until I loose all this weight and I miss being 16 weeks and not being in any pain!
    LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• im 27weeks and when i was 16 weeks i never looked pregnet.
    kisses67

Answer by kisses67 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009