Name's

What do you like better we are not sure what sex the baby is.
Boy's
Kaide Allen
Jacob James
Robbie Allen

Girl's
Kaite Ann
Kaite Marie
Kaite Lynn

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 11:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not a Robbie fan. Kaide sounds too much like Kate to me, to be a boy's name, so I suppose that leaves Jacob. Not to throw a hammer in the works, but I'm kind of like the names my girl's been tossing around (with no reason to!): Sterling Grey for a boy and Ave (Ah-vay) Robina for a girl. She'd like to name a girl Nike (after the goddess) but with the company being so huge, that's obviously not a good idea.

I dislike intentionally-misspelled common names, because the poor child involved has to spell their name to everyone they ever meet for the rest of their lives. I've known three kids who changed their names at 18 from something unique and original to things like Susan and Karen.

I like the middle name Marie -- cause it's mine, and we toyed with Marie Lynn for a while when selecting our kids' names.

There is a trend here to name kids earthly names: Asia, India, Ocean... which I think is pretty cool.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My sisters name is Katie Lynn, Marie is a "just in case" middle name, just like John is a "just in case"middle name for a boy they go with EVERTHING and just about everyone has that for a middle name. LOL I like Jacob Allyn! Jacob James is too many J sounds. Jacob Allyn sounds very mature and professional!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2009