Is there a way to put a cafemom link on my facebook & Myspace page?

I want to put something on myspace & facebook to let my friends know that I'm a member of Cafemom - is there anything available so that I can do this?

Kashia

Asked by Kashia at 11:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• yes, open cafemom in a new window and be logged on to those sites, somewhere on here (jounals I think) you will see the link to add it to your other sites. I have CafeMom on my Facebook
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Hi Kashia,

Here's how to add a CafeMom banner to another website:

Mouseover the 'Moms' tab.
    Click on 'Invite Friends' in the drop-down menu.
    On the next page, on the left side, click the 'Personalized CafeMom Widgets' link.
    The next page will give you different banners to choose from.
    Click the 'Create Now' button beneath the type of banner you want to create.
    Select the banner size, background, and text -- in that order.
    Then, scroll down the page and select the website where you'd like to have the widget automatically appear.
    You can also click in the box with the grey HTML code to copy and paste the banner onto your personal website.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2009