Have you ever been to either the Beaches or Sandals resort?

my husband and i are thinking about going to the Beaches resort in the Turks & Caicos Island, but i was wondering if anybody had any other suggestions of somewhere tropical we could go.

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Travel

• I would love to try a Beaches with our kids, it looks like a great time...but if we were going sans kids, I would do Sandals instead. If I get a chance to vacation without my own kids, I certainly don't want to vacation with someone else's, LOL.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• DH and I went to Sandals in Jamaica, it was the Royal Caribbean one...we had a freaking FABULOUS time. Are you taking the kids?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• gramsmom, no its out anniversary trip and we probably wont take our daughter, although we might end up taking her because ive never been away from her and dont know if i can do it, I know they have the sesame street characters and all kinds of things for kids, so it would be a ton of fun
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i meant to type *our* not out lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• thats very true lol i hadnt thought about that, thanks! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009