dream

anyone else ever have a dream that you were a lesbian? I had this dream the other night and let me tell you the sex seemed much better then with my own husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. But after living downstairs from a lesbian couple during my first pregnancy , I got so turned off by their loud lovemaking. It was so foul. Disgusting. The the drama with the cops being called for hitting each other and using our address,going through our mail and stealing stuff, packages. It was gross how they would check me out even 9 months pregnant. So no, I will take a cute italian or latino papasito over a lady.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I love having sex with girls, its so much sexier and sweeter, and more gentile and passionate. I mean I LOVE a big penis anytime, but something about a woman's body and curves and the way they look naked makes me just want to pamper them and give them anything they desire!

Anonymous

• often
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 12:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009