sleeping problems-please help

i have 10 months baby twins....and they used to slep through the night until 2 weeks ago, since that the boy starts wake up and i have to go and put his paci, stay for 10 min or more and make him fall sleep again, but now, after that the girl does the some thing an hour later than his brother, so i do not how long will it take to come back for sleeping through the night...i am thimking in their teeth but i do not see anything new....i am really tired...i need to sleep at least 6 or 7 hours straigh....any advice? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd say try new things. Try and see what happens if you don't go right to them when they start crying. Give it a min or two and they might go right back to sleep. I had to "break" my son of waking up in the middle of the night to play. Because I wasn't getting ANY sleep. So when he would wake up I'd listen to his cries, make sure they weren't "OMG i hurt" cries and just lay in bed listening. After a min or two he would stop crying and put himself back to sleep. I wouldn't say let them scream for several min. but try and listen to their cries and you'll know if they really NEED you to come in their room or not.
    MomCakes

Answer by MomCakes at 11:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My son is 10 months and a few weeks ago he stopped sleeping 10 straight hours. I change him, feed him and back to bed in 10 to 15 minutes. Hoping it is a growth spurt or something....I feel for you. With twins, oh my.
    Have you thought of weening the pacifiers out? Or a friend of mine put numerous pacifiers in the crib so the baby was bound to find one to grab in the middle of the night.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009