Avon leadership program

I'm a new rep and I just got my first recruit. But the link to sign her up is not on my account. I contacted the lady who signed me up but she was having an error message when she tried to sign my recruit up. How do I sign up for the leadership program.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 11:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• You won't have a link show up until you've signed up at least two members. Once they're in the system then under my accounts at the bottom you could click on order processing and enter their info. Your upline or district manager will need to manually enter your first two recruits. I'm assuming your upline is pretty new herself? Ask her to ask her upline how to do it if she doesn't know how. Avon Leadership is a wonderful program. Stick with it and don't get discouraged. It is a lot of work at first but worth it.
    Anonymous

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009