hmm interesting

i just learned that someone in a near neighborhood was caught looking at porn on his computer?there has to be more to this than that.i guess he was taken away and put into somekind of phyc ward...my question is why was he arrested.i dont know the stats but i would think that if my husband (or any man)was sitting in the privacy of his living room looking at porn i dont see how thats a criminal act?is it.i have never known anyone that was caught like that,but i do know that practically everyman looks at naked woman at some point.what would be the problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• child porn
    Anonymous

• Only thing I could think of is kiddie porn. SICK
    Anonymous

• go to the maganslaw site to check if he is a offender in your area
    Anonymous

• He might be an offender, looking at kids, or beastiality, or any number of Illegal porn. I know some states do not allow looking at it on your own computer in your own house...much less anywhere else. That's why some things say "make sure it's legal where you live"
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Sick mother f**ker no one gets arrested for no reason so ya he has to be in the list, check your area. I have a always will keep track of that shit, i am very over protective of my child.
    Anonymous

• ew child porn.dont go for that ..i will look up the list but first i have to figure out what his name is.
    Anonymous

• That's what I was gonna say, kiddie porn. That will land him in prison! OR, there could be more to it then just looking at porn in his own home.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I was thinking it may be more about propositioning someone more than just "looking" at porn. I dont see how they could monitor you just looking, but if he was propositioning someone like an undercover cop or something, that would make more since. Very odd though, definitely look more into this.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• look up your state statutes regarding porn and see what kind is illegal in your area. Normally it's only child porn that folks get arrested for. I'm not sure about the beastiality porn mentioned above bc sex with animals isn't illegal in a lot of states. I know it's not in FL bc they just had it in the paper that they are just now trying to get a state law against it! Can you believe that? No law against sex with animals!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2009