Fathers Day Crafts

Does anyone have any cute ideas for fathers day crafts? My son is two and loves to "help" with things, I'm looking for fun things we can do this week. His dad and I arent together so I wont be spending a ton of money on gifts or anything but I thought something made by Kayden would be good and it would be fun for us.

Chandra034

Asked by Chandra034 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We don't have a lot of money either so I have decided for Father's Day our 3 kids are going to make him a shirt or something he will see everyday with their hand/feet prints on it. Then we will cook something, since he has to work on father's day, and take it to him. They are also going to each make him a cupcake on their own. I know it's nothing spectacular, but he doesn't care about expensive gifts. And he always seems happier when he is given something that they have taken the time out to make.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• http://www.perpetualpreschool.com/holiday_themes/fathersday_art.html

This is a site I found that has a lot of ideas. It is a little confusing, but it has great ideas.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Target has finger paints in their dollar bins in the front of the store. You can buy a couple of those and have him paint a card for him.
    jennjune1984

Answer by jennjune1984 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009