Can anyone give me an idea to what this dream ment?

Ok, so I was putting a bunch of diff animals in this tank, bigger birds smaller birds a lizzard, a bat, and a snake, and a rubber snake.
And all the birds starting dying, the bigger ones sitting on the smaller ones, some choking on the food I left them, the snake ate the bat, and the lizzard ate the snake, and everything was dead!
except for this one bird whos head was in the water dish and bearly alive so I took it out and was trying to make it better and it got better and flew away.
Im so confused.
does this dream mean ANYTHING?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it means that you pick up way too many stuffed animals.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• No you had a dream and it was a f**ked up one. Don't eat before bed anymore trust that..
    Anonymous

• go to dreammoods.com and look up the various parts of the dreams - different animals and such. Without me looking anything up, it kind of seems like you are a little overwhelmed with somethings you need to take care of and it's not going so well. Maybe your subconscious is telling you to concentrate on one thing at a time....
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009