Did anyone else feel like they were constantly being talked about?

I'm starting to show a little bit, not by a lot but I do have a tiny bump. Now if I wear a dress or skirt I feel like everyone is talking about me whenever I hear whispering. Has this happened to anyone else?

msnicole88

Asked by msnicole88 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why do you care what others think? Sorry, i just cannot understand why people care so much what strangers think of them.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• yeah. don't worry there just jealous!
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• its ok. i feel the same way to... even people who are close to me start whispering. and its not that i care what they think i just want to know what they are sayin.. soon you will stop caring or start saying things to people about it. trust me.. most women 'talk' about pregnate women cause they are jealous or resentful
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 2:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I heard people talking among themselves wondering if I was pregnant or not a few months ago. Lol, It didn't bother me that they were curious, I can understand, but it bothered me that I looked chunky, and it wasn't so obvious that I am pregnant. You'll be showing more soon, and it will end, lol.. then they'll be sure, and come up to you and talk about it instead of hanging back and worrying about hurting your feelings.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2009