• In the Spotlight:

what do you do to look good? & who do you do it for?

ok there is the normal shower/shave. I also wax my eye brows, dye my hair, put stuff on to get rid of stretch marks, wash my face with stuff to prevent pimples, whiten my teeth, & put make-up on.
I also use lotions & perfumes to smell nice.
I do it for myself & my sweetie.

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 12:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do all of the above..except I wish I put on lotion more. I also try to keep my toenails decent and get dressed presentable everyday. I do it for myself...I'd do it for a man if I could find one I liked :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• celebrityI do the samething :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• most of the above i do it for me and hubby
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I always shave, do my hair, minimum of eye liner and mascara, toes are always painted and CK contradiction always sprayed on before I leave the house. Lotion to keep dry skin at bay. I do it for me...the fact that he thinks I look and smell nice is a perk.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• omg. i guess i'm lucky. hwen i feel the need, i do my nails, brush my hair, shave, lip gloss, powder, lipstick. i keep up my brows. that's it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ummm. i don't ususally wear makeup, or do my hair. i use a lot of lotion and chapstick. and i brush my teeth. and i always have my nails done.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 12:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2009