20 weeks pregnant, should I be concerned?

I was sorting the mail at work and now I feel very shaky and weak. I ate a little while ago and just had something to drink. What could this be?

msnicole88

Asked by msnicole88 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your blood pressure is getting too low, you need to sit down drink LOADS of water and breath-dont be worried, it happends to me all the time. you could call your OB, but she'll just tell you to go in, she will test your blood pressure, tell you the same thing I ddi and send you home LOL
    but its better to be safe than sorry!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It could also be your blood sugar - you really should call your doctor. :)

Best of luck and congrats on your little one :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Are you anemic? I was anemic while I was pregnant, and even though I was on iron pills and had to make sure I ate, I still would get light headed and shaky a lot.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I passed out while pg w/my youngest @ the bank. Had those same feelings just b4...I was taken 2 hospital & pumped full of fluids. Dehydrated. I thought I was drinkin tons of water, but it apparently wasn't enough. Won't hurt to call...in the meantime drink, drink, drink!!!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 2:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Thanks everyone :)
    I ate my lunch and chugged down a lot of liquids and now I'm feeling bettter.
    msnicole88

Answer by msnicole88 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009