What shall I do when my 6-month girl refuse to drink formula?

She is starting solid food. Doctor said she still need 20-30 oz milk every day. But she has been refused to drink formula for a week. And she has constipation now. What shall I do???

lesleyz

Asked by lesleyz at 12:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• put a little hershys syryp in it.
    Anonymous

• give her milk not formula
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• cut back on the solids.
    Anonymous

• This might sound crazy but my son now 15 and healthy would not drink formula either, so I asked my mom and she said "give him milk they did not have formula when you were a baby and you did fine". My son now loves milk and is a healthy 6 ft teenage boy/ Good Luck
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 1:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• give her some water and juice mixed as well....that will help with the constipation too. if the baby doesn't tolerate real milk try goats milk, that is all I had until i was about 6 years old
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i wouldnt drink formula either have you tasted that crap id rather drink milk strait from the cow just make it into chocolate milk for now it will get her liking it
    Rayna_Cassy

Answer by Rayna_Cassy at 1:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2009