• In the Spotlight:

DOES ANYONE KNOW OR HAS WORKED FROM HOME

I am really in need of a job, but because i have 2 children and one on the way it is or would be hard for me to get childcare for them. my best bet would be working from home...tHank You.

priscilla2boys

Asked by priscilla2boys at 12:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Work at home jobs are tough to find. I started doing GPT sites a couple months ago to make a little extra, and I got my first payment yesterday. I was so excited!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.howtoearnfastmoney.info

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I am a sahm, and have tried many ways to make money but many didn't work out for me or never made enough money. But I have since found a great opportunity that has worked for me. This opportunity helps people to bless themselves and their families with the PROSPERITY and ABUNDANCE they deserve. For more information on this wonderful opportunity go to www.UltimateCashOpportunity.com. The best part about this opportunity is there are no products to sell, no inventory, and no chasing you family and friends around to join anything. After you see how wonderful this opportunity is you will WANT to tell everyone you know about it to help them succeed. Most important though is that I hope you find an opportunity that works for YOU. Not everyone is cut out for the same things. Have a wonderful day!
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 2:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow. They contain excellent resources, ideas and links.   I also have a great new opportunity in there about How Work as a Recruiter for KidsMealDeals.com.  This a great new opp!  Anyway, you can check all my articles out here in my Journal:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Check out my two sites. I have a full list of WAH Jobs, Affiliate sites and home businesses...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info
    www.wahbrie.webs.com

I hope you find what you are looking for...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• www.freedomathometeam.com/sclark. I would be happy to give you more information. Good Luck
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 4:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I am a stay at home momma with 2 little boys. I actually started a business from home and absolutely love it! The comp I work with recently won an award from the BBB so NO SCAM! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and get you more info!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Hi Priscilla,

I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids! Not too long ago, I needed to find a way to stay home with my family. I finally found a legitimate way to earn income and be with my family! Freedom United Team is a non-profit organization of Moms partnered up with a wellness company, which has been around for over 24 years and in the Inc. 500 magazine 5 times!!! They are wonderful, and I cannot begin to tell you how much this business and Freedom United has truly blessed my family! Check out my website at www.familiesrok.synthasite.com

Good luck and God bless,
    Tiffany Neeley
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 8:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Working from home can be a great option to make an income and avoid daycare costs, and it is worth looking around a bit, in order to find something that suits you. Do be careful of any scams, ask for credentials and check whether companies are registered with the Better Business Bureau. I love my from home; you can have a look at my website and go to "get info now" if you are interested. www.YouCanWorkfromyourhome.com

All the best,

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2009