Do anyone know anyone that is hiring. I have been living in Greensboro for about 4 months and still can not find a decent job?

Tinikia

Asked by Tinikia at 12:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.howtoearnfastmoney.info

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I work for Ameriplan, but it is a home business. If you would like more information you can text me or go to my site www.freedomathometeam.com/sclark. Good Luck
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 10:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009