Do you think all men could be...gay?

Because they all have that prostate gland where you can stimulate it and supposibly they can have an orgasm. Not all men want anything up their butt, but once discovered I am sure they'll want it all of the time. And that is why I believe gay guys do it only with guys...that is my thought on this.
What are yours?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If that were the case, every woman could be gay because we all have clitorises. Obviously there is more to being homosexual than a body part.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• my SO likes it when I stick my finger up his when Im giving him oral, he also likes it when I use a vibrator, but he cant imagine EVER putting a penis in his mouth or touching some guys hairy ass LOL he admits he likes it played with because, yes it feels good, and yes, it gives him an orgasm, but he finds men unattractive and hairy and gross. LOL I like butt play too, we were a perfect pair!

Anonymous

• They makes toys for that too...they don't have to have sex with another man to get that sort of stimulation. Not to mention if a man is really homosexual, it's not all about the sex...he may find other men attractive physically but there's an emotional thing going on as well. I personally don't believe that every man who has or has had sex with another man is gay for that reason...some people are just plain "sexual" and don't have a preference for where they get it.
    Anonymous

• No I don't think that has anything to do with being gay. There is more to being gay than being pleased sexually through the butt. They are physcially and emotionally attracted to men as well.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My man likes the area around his anus stimulated but never penetrated.
    Anonymous

• This is weird. A friend said just today that he just can't bear to have a prostate exame. He has it done when they do his colonoscopy so that he is asleep and doesn't know anything about it. So, based on that, I know at least one guy who isn't.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I don't think it means a man is gay.My man likes a finger or sometimes a vibrator,but mostly my finger,cause he says it feels good.I thought it was weird at first when my boss told me that her husband liked it.My ex wouldn't even let me close to it.But when I tried it on my new boyfriend it got him soo turned on that it turned me on!!!I guess it all depends on the man!!!
    momz1970

Answer by momz1970 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2009