periods and pregnancy?

How possible do you think it is to be pregnant and have your period.

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 1:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's very possible. I've heard lots of stories from women who didn't know they were pregnant because they still had their period. It's rare though.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My baby is only 6months old. And the last month in a half I have been getting nauseous, getting headachs, and having lots of dreams. But I had gotten my period about 2 weeks ago, so then just ignored it. And last night I started getting sick, and cramps. I know it could be just a flu but Idk if I should go see a doctor or what.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i am an example...I got my period for four months and i was preggers...I didn't know i was preggers but one nite i thought i ate bad chicken...turns out i was 12 weeks preggers! the best part was it went really fast!
    Anonymous