Where are my McCain lovers at?!

What di you think the world would look like if the big O didn't win and mccain was in office? I think "change" might actually be happening for the good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think McCain would have died from a heart attack from actually winning the unwinnable fight and we would be stuck with that idiotic woman. {{SHUDDERS!}}
    Anonymous

• I would take that idiotic woman over Obama any day. Obama will be the reason this country in run into the ground!!
    Anonymous

• Change.......... No. More of Bush....Yes.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• McCain wasn't the best candidate BUT I would take him over what we are stuck with now for sure.I can garuntee a few things he would not be bowing down and licking the boots of dictators nor trashing Americans as Obama has been doing.He not of snubbed Israel like Obama has.We would not be headed towards government run healthcare nor government take over of business.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'd take Bush back at this point....
    Anonymous

• Oh nor would we and our kids and grandkids and so on be strapped with even MORE huge debt like we are now because of Bammy and his admin.
    tnmomofive

• McSame would probably have bomb, bomb bombed someone by now and we would be in yet another war. McBush would have been more of the same, pass.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• They are stewing and planning their revolt.

If ya don't like it leave, isn't that what they told us about bush?
    Anonymous

• I think the nation would be on the rebound. The market started responding negatively the moment obama was declared. The market goes by numbers not politically affiliation and the numbers are now in the crapper.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• McCain would have checks and balances. Pelosi wouldn't have a free rubber stamp and McCain would have to push for reasonable legislation instead of throwing money around like it was parade candy. Sounds like a vast improvement over what we have right now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009