i curse you

so lets say your christian or catholic etc. and you meet a pagan/wiccan/witch/druid etc etc.........and you piss them off, and they say I CURSE YOU. would you take it seriously and freak out?
this is a random question for fun.....

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i wouldn't care. i don't believe in curses and all that stupid shit. it would be the same significance if i told a pagan that they were going to hell.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• AAHHHH!!!! A curse from Moki!!!

LOL.

As I know that none of my Witch friends would actually curse me, probably not.
    Besides, for the most part, I don't really believe that I curse has any power unless the person cursed gives it that power (does that even make sense, LOL??)
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• yea i agree a curse only works if the corsed person puts belief and energy into it.

i was watching cheap horror flick on sci fi that had someone cursing ppl..so its in my mind lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• A good Wiccan would not do that. We believe in the idea that what you give out you get bad stronger. I find the idea of cursing someone to be offensive and goes against everything I hold dear.
    If someone cursed me, I would take action to rid myself of the negativity, and perform a ritual to protect myself from further harm.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• 1 Chron10:13,14 NIV
    Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD: he did not keep the word of the LORD : snd even consulted a medium for guidance, and did not inquire of the LORD. So the LORD put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David son of Jesse.
    Anonymous

• No, because the bible says A curse shall not alight upon me.. It has no effect because I am covered by the blood of Jesus and I am protected by the most amazing God in the universe. However if you curse me it will return itself back to you. What you sow into someone else you will reap the same benefits. Its not a wise thing to do.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• A curse doesn't work unless the person you are cursing KNOWS you did it. Then their own mind will do the rest and they will start seeing every little everyday problem as part of "the curse". I don't worry about it. The most I have ever placed on a trouble-maker is a binding spell. They partly work, even when the person being bound doesn't know what's happening. I prefer to do helping spells.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i know wiccans dont curse. as least you shouldnt with the threefold law......double edged sword with that one.

if anyone were going to try to curse ppl..i would expect it to be someone very deep into the dark arts. and no i dont mean satanists, they are not evil people lol. i mean ppl consumed with the darker side of the occult...the ones who seek power, destruction and find enjoyment in that lonely lifestyle. and most of them are emo and immature so they wouldnt do a very good job lol.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• first of all witches wiccan and pagans do not cure people you need to grow up we do not but cures on people because they come back 3 times worse on us
    Anonymous

• i'd laugh like i do when i get emails or texts saying if i don't pass the lord along i will suffer and don't love him. really as if the lord wants us dealing with text messaging or internet with our lives. he just cares that we are being faithful people and keep him in our hearts not in text messages or in emails.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2009