While working out do you feel like your dh tries to discourage you somehow but at the same time he tells you we need to start doing something about it?

He's confusing me...should I just do my thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My husband tries to sabotage my workouts with fattening food... does that count? Haha
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• YES just do your thing. My love gets wushy washy like that too. whan i tell him the prpgress i have made at the gym, it's like he doesn't want to hear it. Like he's jealous that I work out. But then, if i don't get up in the morning to go to the gym, he gets on me hard core. So, i don't get him.

I just do my thing & leave him out of it. So far it's worked great.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• my husband has never been an ass to me about stuff like that
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I don't think mine was purposely trying to discourage. He's just lazy as hell. He would be like "Is that all you do? Exercise?" "Didn't you exercise yesterday?" But then when people who haven't seen me in a while started commenting on how great I look, he jumped on the bandwagon, now we both go to the gym 5x a week lol.
    And yes, he always has junk food in the house!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:42 AM on Jun. 11, 2009